Well the new gas tank came in. I went to pick it up and it looked way to small.
So I left the tank at the dealer and returned later with the tank I have been working on. The New tank was alittle smaller than the other. Come to find out the older tank is off a 1992 shadow, Mine is a 1988. Funny part is they both fit on the bike and look good. I'll just use the new one for the trip and when I get back paint and seal the older larger tank and use it on the bike.
Just a few more days till we leave. My whole day is spend thinking about all the things that can go wrong. I may pick up 2 new tubes for the tires just to have on the trip. If I do have a flat I will aways find a place to do the repairs but may find it hard to get parts for the repairs.


No comments:
Post a Comment